working visas are given residence permits specifically for foreigners living in Indonesia with the aim to work as well.
This visa requires the Indonesia-based spponsor in the provision of the following documents as a prerequisite.
- Full Color Copy Permit Company: SIUP, SITU, HO, TIN, TDP, Deed, DEED RATIFICATION, IDENTITY CARD (KTP) OF DIRECTOR/ HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT, IDENTITY CARD (KTP) COACH OF INDONESIAN EMPLOYEE (TKI), MANDATORY EMPLOYMENT REPORT FROM DISNAKER, ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE OF THE COMPANY.
- The company head letter 15 pieces complete with a stamp and signature of the Director / Human resources development company in the lower left part.
The foreign workers who will work in Bali / Indonesia must provide the following documents as applicant:
- Copy of a valid Passport minimal color 18 months
- CV / Curriculum Vitae
- Color copy of Diploma S1 / University
- Proof of Work Experience min 5 years
- Red background photo sizes 3×4, 4×6 @ 10pcs.
- Health Insurance / BPJS
Allowing the applicant to bring along children and wife / husband during his stay in Indonesia by submitting a document to the petition Permits include:
- Passport Copy color valine min 18 months
- Marriage certificate
- Certificate of birth
- Package New Kitas (RPTKA, Telex, Kitas, Police STM) (Rp. 6,500,000)
- Kitas Participate Parent / husband (Kitas & STM Police) (Rp. – / wife, Rp. 5,500,000 / children)
- IMTA (Rp. 650,000)
- M–erp (Rp. 2,000,000)
- DPKK 1200 USD / year.